Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Two Winners for Sketch #53!

Hello!  Sorry I'm a bit late this morning.  We have had tons of ice in our part of the world and have been iced in for almost 5 days!  So I wasn't in my office yesterday to get this post done.  But enough about me! Let's announce our winners for Sketch #53.  All of the entries were fabulous, but Random.org chose the following winners--

Our first winner is #4 Gea B!
Gea wins 3 digis of her choice from Kenny K!





Our second winner is #3 Carol Gill!

Carol wins 2 sheets of digis of her choice from Whoopsi Daisy Digis!

Congratulations! Please email seemsalittlesketchy@gmail.com with SKETCH 53 Winner in the subject line before December 21, 2013 to claim your prize.  And be sure to grab our winner's badge on the side bar for your own blog!  

A new sketch challenge has gone live, please scroll down to the next post for SKETCH #54! 


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for choosing my card as 2nd winner and congrats to Gea B
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I send you a mail but i did not hear anything from you . Can you iform me geabogema@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete